Backend Software Engineer
Permanent, Full Time
At Medopad, we want to create a world where people can live longer. A world where the best minds continue doing their best work. A world where we can spend more time with our loved ones.
Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Our Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
The Engineering team is made up of talented, resourceful, fun loving individuals with a drive to build a product that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity. Every day we work at the bleeding edge of technology to build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that will allow each doctor to treat thousands of patients more effectively.
Joining our Back End Engineering Team, you'll be responsible for building the products that help us extend life. By helping to architect and build solutions, you'll champion the user, Clinicians or Patients and help us create amazing products which bring natural adherence and enthusiasm for use. You'll be happy driving us towards the right solutions and be unafraid of real data proving you wrong.
- Providing continuous improvements in the way we collect and provide data for all teams to use when making decisions
- Improving our deployment pipeline to reduce the time taken to get changes into production
- Providing necessary data and functionality to our frontend developers, whether directly or through well-designed APIs
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems
- Be a part of a self organising, results oriented Agile team to ship new product
- Keeping our Stack relevant by helping to adopt a microservice-inspired architecture
- A natural interest in learning new languages/technologies and solving complex problems
- Experience in serverless computing, preferably AWS Lambda
- Experience of end to end full software development life cycle and best practice methodologies
- Strong experience of working with: web application development, Linux environments, scalable software systems, information retrieval applications and networking
- B.Sc. degree in a Mathematical, Physic or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
Post date: 02/07/2019
End date: 30/07/2019
We partner closely with the world’s largest healthcare systems, pharma companies, research institutes, insurers and technology companies like Apple and Tencent to solve some of the biggest problems in rare, chronic and complex disease monitoring.