As a DevOps at Meesho you will build scalable infrastructures, storage solutions that enrich the user experience. You're the first line of defence and you make sure Meesho continues to function in the face of adversity. We value reliability and automation. We measure and monitor everything, and have a culture of continuous reflection and improvement. We're looking for engineers who share our values, particularly those who have experience in building, maintaining and managing high-volume, low-latency and distributed infrastructure for internet and mobile users.
· Define and execute strategy to achieve 100% service availability
· Measure and improve teamʼs performance by measuring response time to incidents, problems, overall monthly service availability and customer ticket reduction.
· Responsible for the health of Infrastructure and Applications
· Incident ownership (detect, record, classify and close) Oversee Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions necessary to improve reliability
· Perform monitoring system configuration changes to increase effectiveness of monitoring
· Drive or participate in technical design reviews and operational acceptance exercises for new and existing services
· Minimum 2 years of experience in managing Devops team comprising more than 5 people. Overall relavant experience should be more than 8 years.
· In depth Linux knowledge, good understanding of the AWS cloud tech stack
· LoadBalancers and Mysql/NoSQL Databases knowledge
· Experience in one or more of the following languages: Shell, Python, PHP or Perl
· Must have an understanding of building and managing large-scale systems and application architectures
· Prior experience with configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache, MySQL, DHCP, SSH, DNS, VPN etc.
· Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Sensu, Nagios, Ganglia, Cacti, collectd, Logstash, Graphite, Cepmon
· Working knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP, and web services
· Should have good knowledge of Configuration Management Tools like (Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.)
· Build and packaging tools like Jenkins.