Full Stack Engineer
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a python expert who can build beautiful user experiences with us. The right fit can grow into a VP of engineering role.
THINGS YOU'RE GOOD AT
Shipping: Delivering great products that you're proud of on a regular basis.
Architecture: Getting it done is important. Getting it done in a way that sets us up for the scope of our ambitions is equally important.
Diving in: Taking ownership of the back end stack from day one.
Collaboration: We bring the best out of each other. We're looking for people who will bring the best out of all of us.
WHO WE ARE
A team of engineers and designers (both founders are engineers) building a mobile app that gives simple, actionable financial advice. We’re building the APIs and integrations to every type of financial institution so that people can seamlessly act on any type of financial advice. Backed by top tier investors including Bessemer and many more, we’re quickly changing the way people act on financial advice. We’re on a mission to improve every single person’s financial health – with a beautifully designed, simple product.
- Take full ownership of the backend stack (python/django/heroku/celery)
- Help us continue to build an infrastructure that can scale to millions of users
- Help us hire and, ultimately manage, a team of engineers
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Work with the team to help us set priorities and focus on the right things
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code that requires minimal QA.
- 3+ years of experience writing production full-stack software
- BS, MS and/or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Bonus: familiarity with Swift and iOS
- Great salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch
- Your own hardware budget