Customer Support Specialist
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
A troubleshooter with great people skills that can help our users get the most out of Albert.
THINGS YOU'RE GOOD AT
Problem Solving: not only are you great at understanding a problem, but you can provide articulate and concise solutions to our users.
Organization: you can track multiple tickets at once and see them through to completion.
Collaborating: no one knows our users’ pains and delights better than you. Bringing this information to the team is key to your success.
WHO WE ARE
A team of engineers and designers building a mobile app that gives simple, actionable financial advice. As our engineers build out the integrations that make taking action easier than ever, our support team is there to help users along the way. Backed by top tier investors including Bessemer and many more, we’re quickly changing the way people act on financial advice. We’re on a mission to improve every single person’s financial health– with a beautifully designed, simple product.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers received the attention and care they need, in a timely manner
- Help users understand how to get the most out of Albert and troubleshoot any issues during the account setup process
- Document topics in the Help Center as they arise
- Diagnose and escalate technical issues our users encounter using Albert’s bug reporting system
- Identify trends in feature requests and reporting these to our product team
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service
- 4 year BA or BS degree
- Bonus: experience with support software
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch
- Your own hardware budget