Customer Support Genius
About the role
Albert Genius, our flagship product, lets customers text Albert almost any financial question. Customers ask us anything from deals on cheap diapers to paying down debt. We're looking talented, thoughtful problem solvers with great people skills to help customers get the most out of Albert Genius.
Things you're good at
* Problem Solving: not only are you great at understanding a problem, but you can provide articulate and concise solutions to our customers.
* Organization: you can handle multiple customers at once and see them through to completion.
* Collaborating: no one knows our customers' pains and delights better than you. Bringing this information to the team is key to your success.
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Our geniuses find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance but help you make it happen.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top tier institutional investors, and over 500,000 users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully designed, simple product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
- Helping customers with a wide variety of questions about their budget, spending, savings, and financial situation.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers receive the attention and care they need, in a timely manner
- Help customers understand how to get the most out of Albert and troubleshoot any issues during the account setup process
- Document topics in the Help Center and our internal support tools as they arise
- Diagnose and escalate issues our users encounter using Albert’s bug reporting system
- Identify trends in feature requests and reporting these to our product team
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 4 year BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch
- Hardware budget