San Francisco, CA
Our mission is to give every patient a guide in the healthcare system.
Karuna's software allows patients to stay in touch with their care teams using the same channels they use with friends and family: from Whatsapp and text messaging to voice calls and video. To handle the increased volume and quality of interactions, our automation tools help care teams prioritize, measure their performance, and cut through back office work so that they can focus on doing what they do best: building authentic relationships with the patients who need them most.
Our focus today is on care management, a niche part of the healthcare ecosystem dedicated to serving the most vulnerable and sickest members of our communities. In the future, we will enable healthcare organizations to build deeper, more impactful relationships with every patient, while also helping them expand the scope and accessibility of their services for all.
- Point person for supplies, bills, and office administration
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Develop and implement procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Assist with recruiting, business development, and employee onboarding as necessary
- 3+ years of office management or administration experience (1+ years at an early stage startup preferred)
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization and planning
Who You Are
- Have passion and drive for office management and administration. This is your craft.
- Actively choose progress over perfection.
- Possess a strong bias towards getting it done. You take initiative and don’t need to wait for permission.
- Deeply mission driven and motivated by empowering patients when they feel helpless, anonymous, and alone.
- Comfortable with, embrace, and thrive in uncertainty.
- Scrappy and able to do impactful work with limited resources.
Why You Should Join Us
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors including First Round Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and BoxGroup.
- Work with a team of motivated and supportive coworkers.
Karuna Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.