Spontaneous applications /
About the company
Meilisearch is on a mission to help developers create great search experiences. We want to make it easy to find anything anywhere by providing a Rust-based search engine with a focus on usability and intuitive API design.
We are a fully open-source company: from our search engine, to our design specifications, to our official SDKs and libraries, everything we do is public, transparent, and made in collaboration with our vibrant community.
Founded in 2018, Meilisearch is headquartered in Paris. We completed a $15 million round of funding in September 2022, and are backed by leading international investors Felicis Ventures, CRV, LocalGlobe, Mango Capital, Seedcamp, and Vercel CEO Guillermo Rauch.
We are growing quickly and are first and foremost looking for talented people: if you're not seeing any position that fits your profile, don't hesitate to send us your application anyway! Please let us know what your ideal job would be at MeiliSearch :)
Why you'll enjoy working with us
- Permanent full-time contract,
- Stock options,
- We are open to fully remote applications, as long as you are between GMT-4 and GMT+5 time zones,
- 4 day work week & flexible working hours,
- If you’re working from home, we will provide either a stipend for you to equip yourself, or an access to Fleex (Europe). We also reimburse up to 500 EUR / month for your co working expenses,
- Access to a mental health platform (moka.care) + 6 sessions with a coach/trained therapist,
- We support physical health and provide either a membership or a stipend for your sports activities each month,
- 3 months paid parental leave,
- 6 weeks paid time off,
- Management training to freshly hired and newly appointed managers,
- We all get together at least once a year for a company offsite.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend not to apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our open-source community. We strongly encourage you to apply!