Mejuri is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. The world of retail is changing, and we have created a digital-first brand that connects with the new generation and makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists, and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” – FastCompany
We're looking for a motivated and organized Event Ambassador to join our Toronto Offline team in a part-time role, on an as needed basis. You will work closely with our Showroom team in helping plan and execute community events.
As part of our Offline team, you are the face of Mejuri and a very clear understanding and alignment with brand guidelines is required. As such, providing above and beyond customer service to all of our guests is a big part of the role. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and feels like you've just met your new best friend. Our new Showroom space (and you!) will help carve the path for Mejuri's offline footprint.
We’re looking for self-starters who love working with people, have experience in events and retail and can accommodate a flexible schedule, including week-nights and weekends. If this sounds like you and the thought of bringing luxury to your everyday sounds exciting, we’d love to meet you!
- Evangelizing the Mejuri mission of empowering women to buy diamonds for themselves
- Supporting event activations on an as needed basis
- Interacting with clients on the Showroom floor
- Hosting in-store activations and partnerships for our community that enhance the customer experience
- Being part of set up and tear down of each event
- Being an expert on the Mejuri brand and on all Mejuri products, including sharing personal experiences
- Letting your naturally outgoing and energetic personality shine through while having FUN!
Our bright and shiny candidate has...
- Has worked in event management, event production and/or retail
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and problem solve creatively
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
- Exceptional communicator
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and is extremely detail oriented (you sweat the details)
- Keep cool under pressure
- Flexible scheduling including weekday evenings and weekends with an increased availability during holidays
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.