Spring Street, NYC /
Stores – Spring St. Store /
Permanent (Part Time)
Mejuri is the category-defining fine jewelry brand redefining luxury, your way. Feeling disconnected from an industry that typically markets to men, co-founder and CEO Noura Sakkijha leveraged her learnings as a third-generation jeweler to rethink the way women purchase jewelry—for themselves. In only seven years, and with a team of over 75% women, Mejuri has shipped over one million orders and opened retail stores across the globe, all while introducing new products weekly.
As part of Noura’s original vision to empower women to invest in themselves, the brand launched the Empowerment Fund to support underrepresented women and non-binary individuals with the tools to empower themselves. Mejuri continues to reach new customers through exciting community initiatives and expansion into international markets, such as the UK, Australia and Germany.
We are a team of retailers, creatives, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team.
The Mejuri Stylist takes pride in being the first point of introduction to customers entering our Mejuri stores. Stylists prioritize customer service excellence, and are dedicated to telling the Mejuri brand story and creating incredible experiences while interacting with the Mejuri brand in store. The Stylist is bright, energetic and customer-focused and creates a warm and welcoming environment in our stores.
- Interact with customers and drive the business through delivering sales, and outstanding clienteling.
- Take ownership of sales results; focusing on KPI’s such as Average Order Value, Conversion %, and revenue to target.
- Connect with our customers and genuinely listen to help find the best items for them.
- Support a memorable and customized customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection and relation of the Mejuri Brand Values.
- Assist in efficiently checking out customers accurately and promptly.
- Help make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the selling floor.
- Lead a memorable and exceptional customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the Mejuri brand story.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches, keeping the team informed as well.
- Execute tasks and assist in keeping the store clean and organized.
- Ensure all customers are presented with their products and thanked as the final step of the customer journey
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools to the Visual Lead.
- Provide feedback to Visual Lead relating to gaps and opportunities.
- Work with the store team to identify any opportunities to improve the daily operations of the store (ie systems, processes) - communicate with HQ where appropriate.
- Minimize and mitigate shrink by using loss-prevention techniques.
- Support all transaction types within our OMNI business including purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales, BOPIS and BORIS transactions ensuring we exceed expectations with each interaction.
- Support monthly inventory counts including preparation, execution, and verification.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experience with clienteling, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level.
- Pays attention to customer feedback, trends and shares insights with management
- Great attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines with excellent problem solving skills.
Looking for the perfect next opportunity is a big decision. Mejuri recognizes the importance of pay transparency when it comes to salary ranges as it empowers individuals through the hiring process and supports them in making an informed decision. This role will be for our Spring St. location in New York, NY with a base pay range of $17-$22USD per hour based on a candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Benefits at Mejuri:
• A minimum of two weeks vacation (for full time employees), plus personal days and three religious observance days.
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees.
• Semi-annual performance reviews.
• Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
• A generous product discount plus store credits.
Accommodation / Accessibility:
Mejuri does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.