Mejuri is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. The world of retail is changing, and we have created a digital-first brand that connects with the new generation and makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists, and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” – FastCompany
Mejuri is opening a pop-up in Chicago! We are looking for temporary stylists who know and love the brand to create a fine retail experience.
Candidates must be available from April 26th to May 29th in addition, there is a mandatory training date.
Like everything we do, our retail experience is different. It’s about making customers feel comfortable, giving them the space to explore and support should they have questions. Guidelines and product names can be learned; genuine enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and passion for the Mejuri customer experience cannot.
This being our first pop-up in Chicago, we’re looking for people who are not afraid of hard work and who bring an amazing energy to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be available from April 26th to May 29th
- Provide an exceptional experience to all customers you interact with from the moment they enter the Pop-up
- In the know and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches
- Act as a stylist and advise which items pair well with each other. Offer your own personal experiences and give honest feedback
- Facilitate the checkout process through POS
- A keen team player who is up for all tasks, big or small
- Comfortable with technology and learning new forms of POS and CRM software
- Must have experience in retail
- Ability to identify each customer’s unique needs; not a one size fits all approach
- Passion for what Mejuri stands for
- Great attention to detail
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Eagerness to learn and grow your knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A positive, “I’ve got this”, attitude
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level
- Able to work 5 days a week, including weekends
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.