Austin, TX /
Permanent (Part Time)
Mejuri is a direct-to-consumer approach to buying jewellery for the modern woman. We are about making luxury a habit – disrupting the traditional jewellery industry to make fine jewellery affordable and empowering women to purchase for themselves. Series B funded, and one of the fastest growing global digital brands, we are backed by strong VC investors such as Natalie Massenet’s Imaginary Ventures, NEA and Felix Capital.
We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
“Mejuri redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“75 per cent of Mejuri’s customers are women buying for themselves, and 30 per cent make repeat purchases each month. Among those filling their virtual baskets? Lizzo, Selena Gomez, Margot Robbie and Oprah Winfrey.” – British Vogue
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Like everything we do, our retail experience is different. It’s about making customers feel comfortable, giving them the space to explore and support should they have questions. Guidelines and product names can be learned; genuine enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and passion for the Mejuri customer experience cannot.
We do not have a traditional retail environment. The schedule is fixed for the most part to encourage those who are excited and willing to make Mejuri their career. We’re looking for people who are not afraid of hard work and who bring an amazing energy to the team. Picking up on feedback, trends in customer behaviour and regularly reporting this to the Customer Experience team is a large part of the role.
To sparkle in this role, you will:
- Provide an exceptional experience to all customers you interact with from the moment they enter the Showroom
- In the know and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches
- Act as a stylist and advise which items pair well with each other. Offer your own personal experiences and give honest feedback.
- Facilitate the checkout process through POS
- Clean and organize the showroom
- Assist the Customer Experience manager with implementing various customer-centred campaigns on an as-needed basis
- Comfortable with technology and learning new forms of POS and CRM software
Our bright and shiny candidate has:
- Ability to identify each customer’s unique needs; not a one size fits all approach
- Strong sales records and able to hit sales targets
- Experience with clientelling, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Passion for what Mejuri stands for
- Great attention to detail
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Eagerness to learn and grow your knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A positive, “I've got this”, attitude
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Pays attention to customer feedback, trends and shares insights with management
- Passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level
- Able to work 5 days a week, including weekends
- Part time positions available
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.