Senior Product Manager
Toronto, ON /
Digital Product /
Permanent (Full Time)
Mejuri is a direct-to-consumer approach to buying jewellery for the modern woman. We are about making luxury a habit – disrupting the traditional jewellery industry to make fine jewellery affordable and empowering women to purchase for themselves. Series B funded, and one of the fastest growing global digital brands, we are backed by strong VC investors such as Natalie Massenet’s Imaginary Ventures, NEA and Felix Capital.
We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
“Mejuri redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“75 per cent of Mejuri’s customers are women buying for themselves, and 30 per cent make repeat purchases each month. Among those filling their virtual baskets? Lizzo, Selena Gomez, Margot Robbie and Oprah Winfrey.” – British Vogue
We are hiring a process oriented Senior Product Manager to lead our newly established Delivery and Use product team. This highly impactful role will build a robust product and program plan, drive innovation and develop new processes to improve our operational KPIs and our customers NPS. In this role the candidate will create best in class products and programs to remove costs from our supply chain, improve efficiencies, increase profitability and enhance the customers experience with our operations teams.
They will be responsible for driving the roadmap of our operations focused Delivery and Use product team. Our ideal candidate (hopefully you!) will have a passion for driving forward ambitious goals, strong project management skills, able to work with external vendors, and able to dive into the details to get things done.
The right candidate thrives in a fast paced environment with ambiguity, can manage competing priorities and is a team player. You will be a strong leader who can influence at senior level, establish trust with teams and champion our customer in all interactions. You’ll work cross-functionally with various business stakeholders and will be responsible for enabling your pod of software engineers.
- Lead the strategic development of new features, softwares, enhancements by developing and owning a product roadmap
- Work closely with Warehouse, Supply Chain, Customer Support and Retail in identifying pain points and operational inefficiencies and translating them into business needs
- Conduct in depth research of operational processes, create process maps and identify key opportunities for improvement
- Lead buy vs. build analysis on core operational functions
- Communicate with external vendors for system selection and integration of new tools
- Manage relationships with external vendors as it relates to achieving our business objectives and product roadmap
- Work with developers and product designers to build detailed project plans and requirements
- Work backward from customer's needs and pain points within the delivery, returns and customer support functions and translate them into business requirements
- Project manage and launch programs and products on time and within budget
- Manage the roadmap, trouble-shoot, re-prioritize, and communicate the business needs
- Lead your cross-functional team to deliver business impact via scalable and measurable improvements in metrics that you will largely define
- Communicating learnings both within your immediate team and across the broader organization
- Report on enhancements on NPS externally and internally as well as ROI of projects implemented
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment with exposure to a relevant product area (i.e.: eCommerce, Retail, Supply Chain)
- You have a proven track record in project managing and implementing business operations software such as ERPs, MRPs, WMS demand planning softwares, or others
- You have a proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs at scale (experience with business intelligence tools is a major plus)
- You are super detail oriented and analytical — you’re comfortable delving deep into data and you won’t rest until you apply your learnings to drive business goals (experience with web or app analytics tools is a must)
- You love collaboration, actively seeking out different perspectives and folding new ideas into a cohesive vision that meets project ultimate goals
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, pulling together the right people and coordinating tasks
- You are a fiercely passionate advocate for customer experience, and you know how to balance art and science in driving positive change
Working at Mejuri = Solid Gold
Mejuri aspires to not only inspire and empower our customers, but to build an inspiring, empowering and thoroughly modern workplace.
Beautiful, light filled plant and dog-friendly office
Competitive health, mental health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
Wellness - Private wellness/prayer/pumping room, and a lifestyle spending account for health and fitness needs
Parental leave top up program (80% for 4 months)
*Stay shining with a generous employee discount
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.