Marketing Manager - UK / Europe
London, UK /
Permanent (Full Time)
Mejuri is a direct-to-consumer approach to buying jewellery for the modern woman. We are about making luxury a habit – disrupting the traditional jewellery industry to make fine jewellery affordable and empowering women to purchase for themselves. Series B funded, and one of the fastest growing global digital brands, we are backed by strong VC investors such as Natalie Massenet’s Imaginary Ventures, NEA and Felix Capital.
We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
“Mejuri redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“75 per cent of Mejuri’s customers are women buying for themselves, and 30 per cent make repeat purchases each month. Among those filling their virtual baskets? Lizzo, Selena Gomez, Margot Robbie and Oprah Winfrey.” – British Vogue
Mejuri is looking for an experienced marketing guru with strong operational capabilities who will build Mejuri’s brand and grow our business in Europe and the UK in order to achieve our goal of becoming the #1 jewellery brand worldwide.
In this exciting role, you will work with the Director of International to ideate and execute on expansion strategy for our business in the UK, France and Germany. This includes briefing campaigns and initiatives into teams across Mejuri (marketing, merchandising, retail expansion, logistics, and many others), setting up new logistical processes (eg “should we offer same day shipping? How do we do this?”) as well as challenging teams on performance KPIs and campaign execution in order to drive hyper growth with a strong return.
Reporting directly to the Director of International, the ideal candidate has a strong brand, marketing and growth background and is obsessed with achieving results.
- Developing a Localised Brand and Marketing Strategy: Be the regional expert, briefing in multi-channel marketing campaigns to central teams / agencies to adapt our tone of voice / creative, calendar moments and site are optimised for UK / Europe
- Execute on Local Marketing Strategy: The ideal candidate is not afraid to roll their sleeves up to manage local execution with partners, internal stakeholders and agencies to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition (eg brand activations / events, developing commercial partnerships)
- Optimise Conversion: Be the regional expert, briefing in new product / tech / operational requirements to central teams as well as managing local execution for the best UK / European customer experience (eg localised assortment, logistics requirements, new payment methods etc)
- Innovation and Market Localisation: Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into marketing channel and commercial strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page - optimization) by using customer data and key industry trends to prioritize new initiatives
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Work with / influence stakeholders in central teams to drive growth in markets and ensure alignment with HQ for regional and global initiatives
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market, challenging central teams to achieve KPIs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree of diploma in related field
- 5+ years marketing, including brand marketing experience in a consumer business (successful high growth / startup or D2C industry experience + connections to local partners a plus)
- Deep understanding of the UK, France and German regions: ability to identify any potential barriers that may impact the customer experience for focus markets and develop a plan / work with teams to fix them (language skills and experience working in France or Germany a significant plus)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Results Driven With Strong Commercial Acumen: ability to take steps personally / influence other teams to ensure that performance targets are met within the appropriate time frame and at the right ROI
- Relationship Building and Influencing: gain respect and commitment from team members and proactively keep internal and external relationships active
- Strong analytical skills with (knowledge of Google Analytics, Looker, Heap and other relevant analytics tools a plus)
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are a proactive, creative problem-solver who likes to “think outside the box”
- You are innovative and like a good challenge, you are able to brainstorm new ways to engage with our community
- You are driven and self-motivated
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and creating structure to reduce it
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.