Growth Product Manager
Mejuri is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. The world of retail is changing, and we have created a digital-first brand that connects with the new generation and makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists, and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” – FastCompany
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to create best in class digital experiences for our prospects and customers. They will be responsible for increasing top of funnel traffic, improving marketing efficiency, and guiding prospective customers down the path to purchase. Our ideal candidate (hopefully you!) will have an equal passion for customer experience and data analytics.
In this role, you'll be taking a hypothesis-driven approach to evolving our digital experience, using data and customer input to take your strategy all the way through to execution and iteration. You’ll work closely with all areas of the company with a particular focus on design, technology and performance marketing.
To sparkle in this role, you will:
- Lead the strategic development of acquisition-oriented new features, enhancements and fixes to mejuri.com
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and brand in order to guide the design and implementation of the best experiences
- Design and run A/B tests to continuously improve the digital experience and increase conversion
- Prioritize the work we do in both short and long term roadmaps based on a balance of business goals and the needs of our customers
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify opportunities to design new features and optimize existing ones
- Work closely with Technology, Operations and other Mejuri teams to implement SEO best practices and monitor results
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design and development, through to launch and ongoing support and evolution
- Work as a team with other product managers and leadership to ensure a consistent brand and customer experience
Our bright and shiny candidate will have:
- You love solving puzzles and following clues to uncover new opportunities for growth
- You are super detail oriented and analytical — delving deep into data is your jam and you won’t rest until you apply your learnings to drive business goals
- You’re a bit of a mad scientist, constantly experimenting to find better and better ways to serve up a better experience
- You love collaboration, actively seeking out different perspectives and folding new ideas into a cohesive vision that meets project ultimate goals
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management, product strategy, user experience, or visual/UI design (or any combination of these)
- You have a proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs (experience with business intelligence tools and data analysis a major plus)
- Your communication skills and social awareness are exceptional
- You have a strong understanding of current technologies and standards, and how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, pulling together the right people and coordinating tasks
- You see the big picture and are willing to jump in to tackle opportunities that might be outside of your core responsibilities (e.g.: repeat customer growth opportunities)
- Above all you are a fiercely passionate advocate for customer experience, and you know how to balance art and science in driving positive change
Some extras we highly value:
- Ecommerce experience
- UX/Visual/Product Design experience
- Startup experience
- Consulting or Agency experience
Working with Mejuri = Solid Gold
Mejuri aspires to not only inspire and empower our customers, but to build an inspiring, empowering and thoroughly modern workplace. We offer:
- Beautiful, light filled plant and dog-friendly office
- Competitive health, mental health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Wellness - Private wellness/prayer/pumping room, and a lifestyle spending account for health and fitness needs
- Parental leave top up program (80% for 4 months)*
- Stay shining with a generous employee discount
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.