New York, NY /
Go To Market /
As one of the first members of our sales team you will have a unique opportunity to shape the go to market strategy, the product, and the culture at an early stage startup. You will build relationships with engineering leaders across the industry, and sell a category defining product alongside our CEO.
We expect you to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and build the foundation for a successful sales organization.
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Closing deals to hit revenue goals
- Transparently communicating both internally and externally
- Informing our roadmap with feedback from prospects
- Building and owning a winning, repeatable sales process
Why you may be a fit:
- You believe every sale must be a win-win
- You have significant years of experience in a closing role
- You have experience in the developer tools and infrastructure verticals
- You are excited about building a process from scratch
- You are multi-talented, and want exposure to every aspects of the business
Even better if you have:
- Experience at a startup
- An engineering background
- A passion for hardware
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->