Technical Account Manager
Go To Market /
At Memfault we’re shaping the future of hardware with the first DevOps solution for IoT devices. We’re looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Technical Account Manager to join our team.
Started by founders with decades of hardware experience from Oculus, Fitbit, Pebble and Intel, our small and tight-knit team is backed by fantastic investors like YCombinator, Partech Partners, and Uncork Capital.
We recently raised a Series A of funding and are growing fast, and with your help will onboard more great companies like Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, matching 401k), unlimited PTO, competitive pay/equity packages, and the chance to get in at the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
- Work with cutting edge IoT companies, helping them deliver better products faster using Memfault
- Partner with our Account Executive team to smoothly get our customers onboarded and successful
- Build deep client relationships by being a trusted advisor to engineering teams and leadership
- Identify growth opportunities and bring them to close
- Run full sales cycle for any opportunity for an existing customer account
- Be the voice of the customer in product roadmap development
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Have a major impact on our brand, our culture, our product, and our business
- Customer-centric: focused on making our customers succeed
- A strong communicator, with experience speaking to executives and engineers
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- A leader, seeking out opportunities to do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Resourceful and creative: you're not afraid to learn new things and think up new approaches to a problem.
- Driven by creating visible impact with your work
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you
Why you should apply:
- Interest in developing a broad range of skills: speaking to executives, objection handling, negotiating, project managing, product development, long-term relationship building, IoT and DevOps
- Career development at a quickly growing startup
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture where we like to dream big, work hard, and have fun