Business Development Representative
San Francisco /
Go To Market /
At Memfault we’re shaping the future of hardware with the first DevOps solution for IoT devices. We’re looking or an ambitious, highly motivated business development representative to join our fast growing sales team and help us achieve our goals.
Started by founders with decades of hardware experience from Oculus, Fitbit, Pebble and Intel, our small and tight-knit team is backed by fantastic investors like YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, matching 401k), unlimited PTO, competitive pay/equity packages and the chance to get in at the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
- Source and qualify potential customers for the Memfault platform
- Iterate and improve on our GTM processes to help grow our pipeline
- Identify new leads, channels and industries that could benefit from our services
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing and product teams to iterate and improve on our GTM strategy
- Have a major impact on our brand, our culture, our product and our business
- Organized, persistent and able to prioritize well.
- A highly motivated self-starter who’s excited to dive into the complex and rewarding field of tech sales
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- Not afraid to try new things and iterate quickly to improve results and achieve goals
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you
- Prior experience in Developer Tool sales space
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Outreach
$60k - $90k | 0.05%