Greater Boston, MA /
Go To Market /
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
As one of the first members of our sales team you will have a unique opportunity to shape the go to market strategy, the product, and the culture at an early stage startup. You will build relationships with engineering leaders across the industry, and sell a category defining product alongside our CEO.
We expect you to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and build the foundation for a successful sales organization.
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Strategic prospecting into key accounts and verticals
- Transparently communicating both internally and externally
- Informing our roadmap with feedback from prospects
- Building and owning a winning, repeatable sales process
Why you may be a fit:
- You believe every sale must be a win-win
- You have 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- You have experience in the developer tools and infrastructure verticals
- You are excited about building a process from scratch
- You are multi-talented, and want exposure to every aspects of the business
Even better if you have:
- Experience at a startup
- An engineering background
- A passion for hardware
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.