Firmware Solution Engineer
Product & Engineering /
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of in field failures. Using Memfault's SDK and cloud platform, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues before their customers notice them. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
The company is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join our engineering team. Our tight-knit team manages a platform that stretches from the metal to the cloud and enables millions of devices to work without a hitch.
- Help architect and implement new features for our embedded firmware SDK
- Engage directly with customers and help them integrate our platform
- Help improve our reference examples and SDK documentation by doing ports to a variety of different development boards and architectures
- Work on an amazingly deep stack: firmware, operating systems, mobile, web
- Ship code early and often to customers
- Have a major impact on our product, our infrastructure, our culture and our business
- A Firmware Engineer with 3+ years of experience writing C code that runs on embedded MCUs (experience with RTOS', ARM Cortex-M or Xtensa MCUs a plus)
- A strong communicator who enjoys working with other engineers and teaching them how to use new technologies
- Comfortable with bringing up a variety of development boards and architectures
- Passionate about software unit & integration testing
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.