Head of Talent
San Francisco /
Memfault is looking for a talented recruiter to start our talent team and help us source, recruit, and onboard our next 100 employees. This is a unique opportunity to build a talent team from the ground up, and stretch beyond recruiting into employee happiness and retention initiatives.
This position reports directly to our founder and CEO.
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks.
Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and has raised over $11M to date from fantastic investors such as Y Combinator, Partech Partners, and Uncork Capital.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.
- Source, recruit, and help onboard people for our go to market, technical, and leadership teams
- Build the talent team, and establish procedures and best practices
- Create our employee happiness and retention programs
- Have a major impact on our culture and our business
- Work with a global talented team with offices in Boston, Berlin, and the Bay Area.
- A recruiter with 5+ years of experience recruiting at a tech company
- Well-versed in recruiting both go-to-market and technical team members
- A high-growth person with an ambition to build and lead a team
- Opinionated about talent acquisition and retention
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you