Content and Communications Manager
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
The primary objective of the Content & Communication Manager is to increase thought leadership and positive notoriety in the Dutch market. Our challenge as communicators is to strategically engage the right audience, on the right channels, with the right messages, at the right times.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Managing PR activities to:
- Engaging with local journalists
- Planning and executing on day-to-day media activities in the region
- Ensuring PR outcomes are fed into social pipeline to extend visibility and reach and to enable coverage to become a sharable asset
- Conducting customer reference requests, identifying reference opportunities and coordinating development of local reference activities
- Being the point of contact to liaise with spokespeople in the region
- Managing Dutch-specific social media presences, working with content creators, tracking and reporting metrics
- Working with EMEA Marketing team and EMEA sales teams to ensure a regular, timely flow of shareable, right-fit content curated for use by the Netherlands, and by partners, where appropriate
- Supporting Dutch demand generation marketing team to:
- Writing Dutch content for lead generation activities
- Ensuring Dutch specific campaigns are social-ready and have actionable/shareable social elements, with tracking and regular reporting of results
- Developing or assist development of content assets for demand generation campaigns as needed
- Developing strategies to support key EMEA events
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years PR and content marketing experience, or related experience developing and curating editorial, ranging from written to social to graphic assets, and a demonstrable track record of driving and reporting results.
- Strong grasp of the Dutch social media landscape, the uses of regional social channels in business and demand creation, and importance of social media's relationship to sales, content marketing and PR.
- Demonstrable experience in PR within the Netherlands
- Strong communicator with outstanding writing, communication and editing skills, especially taking target audience for content marketing vehicles into consideration.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience of working with resellers, and strategic alliance partners is an advantage.
- Able to translate English tech speak into plain Dutch and vice versa, especially converting complex technical details into clearly understandable messages and soundbites.
- Ability to manage communications and enforce deadlines across complex stakeholder groups.
So, are you the brilliant Content and Communications Manager we're looking for? Join now!