Siemens Graduate Program - Realize your career together with us at Mendix!
Go To Market – Expert Services /
Mendix – the leading low-code application development platform:
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
Shape your own future with us.
Ready to shape your future? Join us!
Mendix was acquired by Siemens in 2018.
Over two years, you will go through three goal-oriented assignments, where you'll quickly acquire a broad knowledge, develop both soft & hard skills, experience our business from different perspectives and gain a deep understanding of Siemens and Digital Industries in particular. During the assignment abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
Are you a: forward-thinking, high-energy and motivated driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work independently right from the beginning. Brilliant, we can't wait to welcome you!
Digital Industries offers you an agile and dynamic environment with extraordinary opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
We offer you:
- A permanent employment contract from day one
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
- The traineeship will kick-start at the Expert Services Department of Mendix. In this customer facing role you will support enterprise level customers to drive and create value with the Mendix platform. In the role of Business Consultant your main activities will be:
- Three individual designed assignments at different DI locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to build the future you desire together with us
- Comprehensive and innovative trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills. Both soft and hard skills.
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Understanding and mapping customer processes and refining them into technical requirements and user stories
- Developing the applications using the Mendix Platform
- Enabling and training customers to work with the Mendix Platform.
Don’t worry, we won’t send you into customer engagements without some preparation! We will start the assignment with a 2 – 3 month training program to get your consulting and technical skills on a strong level.
After that period, you will join one of our customer teams ready to make an impact. From day one, you will be a full member of the team involved in decision making, engaging in customer discussions, and developing apps with the #1 Low-code platform.
Previous experience in Software Development is a plus but not a requirement. The Mendix platform is logical with a steep learning curve. The team has people with both business and technical backgrounds which lays the foundation to drive and create customer value.
You´ll win us over by:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in:
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities or similar
- A minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying and/or working
- Your passion for Digitalization and Digital Industries
- Fluency in English and (good) knowledge of Dutch
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
· IT-Technologies / Business Informatics / Business Information Systems / Digital Business
· Economic Sciences (Financial Management with IT-focus)
· Computer Science
Creating the future of App Making sounds exciting?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
* Curriculum vitae (CV)
* All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.