Sales Development Representative
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We’re building a global Sales Development organization with a culture focused on three pillars: results, reward and growth. At the foundation of this is a highly collaborative and coaching oriented organization. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for prospects, representing in many cases the face of Mendix and initiating wins with similar name recognition to our existing customers (to name a few: New Balance, Zurich Insurance, eXp Realty).
To sum up all that follows, we’re looking for someone who possesses the ability to translate their exceptional levels of work ethic, curiosity, creativity, and grit to exceeding personal and company goals as well as driving outcomes through technology and innovation.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Developing a foundational understanding of the application development landscape, our prospects' business and technical challenges, and Mendix's core value propositions;
- Mastering the hook, discovery and close process via outbound calls;
- Finding the right decision makers and/or influencers within accounts, and engaging in strategic conversations to educate them on low-code and the Mendix Platform, generating interest in learning more, while also uncovering their company challenges in app development;
- Leading discovery with prospective customers, which will be initiated via marketing qualified leads and research driven, outbound engagement;
- Proactively driving productive internal relationships with other SDRs, Account Executives, Marketing, Solutions Architects and Sales Operations;
- Emphasizing qualifying the right opportunities into the sales process for the Account Executives.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Ideally have experience in sales or sales development within technology; HOWEVER, if you don't, we are always looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and an eagerness to help us think differently.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.