Field Marketing Manager
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
The Mendix Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing plan for the UK that aligns and augments global marketing initiatives. Primary responsibilities of this role include marketing strategy and priority alignment with Sales, developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that help the sales team meet or exceed revenue goals. This individual will work closely with the Director of UK Sales and sales team to understand their priorities, and translate those into results-oriented plans. This position requires an experienced, highly organized marketing professional with strong expertise in events management and demand generation marketing within the UK market.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Developing the UK marketing plan to achieve defined performance metrics
- Collaborating with cross functional global teams - Public Relations & Social Media, Product Marketing, and others - to provide context around UK marketing needs, and to maximize ability of the UK team to leverage those resources in the field
- Managing the portfolio of integrated marketing activities to the greatest ROI
- Handling budget tracking of campaigns spend
- Working with Mendix channel team to leverage joint marketing efforts with key partners
- Building strong relationships with sales team, establishing credibility and rapport
- Collaborating and partnering with EMEA based field marketing counterparts
- Leveraging existing global campaigns and learnings from other regions and global initiatives.
- Communicating marketing campaigns, timing and performance tracking to the UK BDR resources.
- Developing, tracking and enabling UK BDR sales resources with campaign follow up information and materials
- Tracking program ROI, and drilling down on the performance aspects of the UK business as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of executing IT demand generation programs in the UK
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, including ability to present and position marketing plans to peers, marketing and sales leadership
- Understanding of public relations and digital marketing
- Strong aptitude for connecting technology to customer requirements
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative thinker who can articulate the context between corporate objectives and UK market drivers
- Knowledge of how to leverage the channel in marketing strategy
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize competing interests
- Proficient in MS-Office applications, Marketo, Salesforce.com