Sales Development Representative
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics
- Following up on Marketing Qualified Leads, who have interacted with Mendix in a specific way, warranting outreach
- Working closely with other SDRs, as well as the Marketing, and Sales teams
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns on target accounts, including following call cadences and outbound email best practices
- Working the booth during industry events to drive awareness and pipeline generation
- Finding the right decision makers and/or influencers within accounts
- Establishing customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as C-levels, IT Managers, and other influencers
- Performing adequate discovery to determine if an account is a Mendix Fit, along a specific set of criteria
- Setting discovery calls with prospects to dive deeper into Mendix Fit and customer need
- Hosting Discovery Calls to progress prospect through start of sales process
- Partnering with Account Executives to drive pipeline growth in target accounts and performing hand-offs to the Account Executives
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a BDR or Inside Sales
- Excellent phone and written communications skills
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges