Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and find the best places for them to apply the Mendix Platform
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years of relevant pre-sales engineering experience
- Experience working with complex application architecture, comparing and contrasting technologies against middleware, BPM, SOA, 4GL, etc
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PasS and cloud market space
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Experience / training in solution selling and or Sandler
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, SQL
- (Technical) Bachelor/Msc degree. (MIS, CS, etc.)
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives