Global Channel / Partner Operations Manager
Rotterdam | London | Remote (EU) /
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Do you have an in-depth understanding of Channel programs, analyses, processes and systems?
Mendix is growing fast and expanding the Sales Operations Team globally, and looking for a highly talented Global Channel / Partner Operations Manager
To be successful in this role, you need to have the "bigger" business picture in mind. You need to be able to focus your talents in providing insights and guiding the sales team to improve business process, pipeline management, channel alignment and overall organization.
Are you the true go-getter that we need? Someone who will question what you are told and provide suggestions to improve the business, with the end goal to help and drive sales and growth within the company?
If you have a desire to learn and to be challenged, passionate about and strive for new heights, professionally and personally, please apply.
The Mendix Global Channel / Partner Operations Manager will be:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Align and optimize processes between Mendix and Siemens to drive “ease of doing business”
- Identify, plan and execute specific (strategic) Projects to optimize Channel processes; specifically between Mendix and Siemens
- Identify, plan and execute specific Programs to optimize Channel organization
- Drive strong communication between the multiple organizations for optimal collaboration and understanding
- Work cross-functional (Channel, Sales, IT, Finance) to drive change management and improvements.
- Collaborate effectively across back-office teams (e.g., OrderDesk, Backoffice, Legal, Finance) to ensure frontline challenges are managed effectively and can be executed against with simplicity
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from systems and process perspective)
You will be most successful if you have:
- 5+ yrs experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or Saas / Paas company
- Relevant experience in Channel Operations in a software company
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- An in-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, performance and deadline-driven environment
- Preferably experience working with Salesforce.com
- Results-oriented, with attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Ability to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies in English
So, are you the brilliant Global Channel / Partner Operations Manager we're looking for? Join now!
Working for Mendix and with our Customers means your reliability has to be beyond any doubt, and therefore every employee is subject to an onboarding screening and the condition precedent a Certificate of Conduct is provided that demonstrates you did not commit any offences that are relevant to the performance of your function.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.