Full Stack Developer
Technical – R&D /
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
As a full-stack developer, you will join the United Frontend Core team which is responsible for the core client of Mendix, where we work on functionality such as navigation, managing state, security, page modelling, and other awesome features within Mendix. You will work on the entire stack: implementing the backend and the frontend for the feature, and in addition also allowing Mendix developers to model them out, creating the best low-code experience out there!
The team is part of the Frontend group. This group is responsible for building great end-user experiences from design time to runtime for web, mobile, and augmented reality.
You're the innovator we need if:
- You like learning new things and techniques, you pick up new languages and technologies based on tasks at hand
- You are excited by the challenge of complex technical problems
- You feel responsible for the quality of your work and the impact it has on others
- You want to become part of a work environment in which your ideas are valued
- You enjoy the occasional game of Jackbox or talking about your weekend over a coffee break
- You’re comfortable working as part of a scrum team
- You have experience with React
- You have experience with C#
- You have experience with Scala
- You have experience with test frameworks like Jest, WebdriverIO or Selenium
Working for Mendix and with our Customers means your reliability has to be beyond any doubt, and therefore every employment is subject to an onboarding screening and the condition precedent a Certificate of Conduct is provided that demonstrates you did not commit any offences that are relevant to the performance of your function.