Experienced Support Engineer
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing first-line and second-line support to our customers and implementation partners from all over the world.
- Working closely with second and third line support: our DevOps, CloudOps, R&D and Expert Services teams.
- Working with state of the art technologies like: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- High-energy and professionalism and you love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- A Bachelor or Master in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in customer support in a technical environment
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Passion for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, are flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre)
- An understanding of cloud architecture/deployment and infrastructure services like web servers, load balancing, SSL/TLS/X509, VPN and setting up these services in a reliable, scalable and secure way