Partner Sales Manager
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are looking for a commercially oriented Partner Account Executive who can combine business development with strategic channels to deliver revenue for both parties. You will have a strong understanding of the UK partner/system integrator market (both large and small) and understand how to identify, recruit, educate and train the right partners so they can successfully sell and deliver Mendix solutions. Excelling when working at all levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus all aspects of building and managing partnerships, while addressing problems that impact how these partnerships achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from partners, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying, qualifying and recruit the right partners for Mendix across the UK region
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your partners to understand their needs and priorities to build joint pipeline
- Evangelizing the platform - confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to partners and their customers at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Helping Sales to work with partners to close opportunities with their customers including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with management and extended team around all aspects of partner sourced opportunities
- Reviewing your opportunities with management and extended team on a weekly basis and in QBRs
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Channel business development and recruitment experience (3+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Experience with hiring new partners like independent software vendors and system integrators is a MUST HAVE
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships at all levels
- You have been successful in Sales to, through and with partners
- Proven track record of building profitable partnerships at previous software companies
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration