Customer Success Specialist
Webinars / Remote /
At Merit, we believe the world would get bigger if you didn’t always have to prove the trusted credentials you’ve earned. Merit has built the interoperable digital credentials ecosystem that bridges data and trust gaps between and among government, companies, organizations, and individuals. This uniquely helps those trusted organizations deliver on the promises they’ve made to individuals struggling to maximize the credentials they’ve earned, and helps create more opportunities for everyone.
About the Role
- Merit is seeking a full time Customer Success Specialist to join us in providing excellent support and services to our customers. This role will join our support team as the voice of Merit to all incoming requests and focus on providing a positive customer experience that enhances our relationships with our customers. Members of our customer success team will be responsible for building a customer-obsessed team culture that maximizes long-term customer value and informs the Merit product as well as company strategy. Location Flexible. Fully remote.
- Be capable of describing all functions, features, and details of our products and services to our customers.
- Respond to customer complaints, requests, and inquiries in a professional, clear, and timely manner that builds trust in our products and services.
- Maintain assigned tickets in a standard support workflow.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities as they become available.
- Maintain communication with multidisciplinary teams to ensure correct paths are available for the escalation of incoming inquiries.
- Support maintenance of a documented knowledge base to meet internal and customer needs and to steadily improve the standardization and efficiency of our support function.
- Represent the voice of our customer base and bring useful insights to help our teams better understand how our customers experience our products and services.
- Help us to establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Nourish and promote customer growth
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Highly motivated, values-driven team player with high energy, and enthusiasm for resolving customer concerns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to master our products and services and to help our customers troubleshoot any and all issues as they arise.
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, general knowledge of common office software, help desk software, and other remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Demonstrated success in consistently delivering against short and long term objectives.
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth startup environment.
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience.
At Merit, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate, support, and value it for the innate benefit of our employees, the competitive advantage of our products, and the strength of the communities we are a part of. Merit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We will do our best to accommodate any disabilities or special needs you may have.