VP, Global Marketing
New York /
⚡️ About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform's best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
The successful candidate is a creative leader with extensive strategic and analytical marketing management experience. As the company continues to grow exponentially, the successful candidate should have significant experience in advanced digital marketing practices and how they apply to B2B businesses. The role involves being a key business partner, working collaboratively with the CEO, CRO and the regional leaders of sales, marketing, product and technology. The aim is to achieve outstanding ambitious business plans that can help deepen customer and business partner relationships, thereby enhancing the Merkle Science brand globally. He/she will have responsibility for the function’s corporate communications agenda across all the external and internal theaters. In addition, promoting great teamwork and reinforcing our collaboration culture in the company.
💥 What will you do?
· Design, transform and lead the marketing organization and aggressively achieve best-in-class in the global System of the blockchain technology world.
· Achieve team leadership with the aim to scale the team up through dedication and inspiration.
· Brand-building: Enabling the brand to be top of mind with the right recall attributes.
· Elevate Merkle Science’s value proposition to its customers and business partners.
· Strategy: Convert strategy to implementation for both online and offline.
· Performance management: Build scalable and repeatable marketing processes to ensure consistently excellent performance in lead generation.
· Consumer voice: Listen to data and leverage on key insights from your Effectively introduce and promote products and services in a timely manner.
· Work with the partner organisation to collaborate with key partners in the Merkle verse ecosystem so as to grow together in the social and community in the blockchain world.
· Lead corporate communications for the function including media and public relations, employee communications, and executive communications.
· Define and manage metrics designed to determine effectiveness of marketing and communications initiatives.
· Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor high performing marketing and communications experts.
👀 What are we looking for?
· At least 10 to 15 years experience in marketing (preferred experience in blockchain, crypto and financial services).
· Proven track record as a strategic business leader and partner, capable of integrating broad, divergent concepts into creative, impactful marketing initiatives and programs.
· Commercially minded with a deep understanding of digital marketing and communications.
· Able to broadly embrace and be inclusive in programs that include strategic partnerships and acquisitions, existing customer marketing, digital, customer service and sales/retention.
· Demonstrated experience in growing marketing teams and marketing funnels.
· Experience working in a highly matrixed global organization.
· Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure without compromising quality or service – successful experience managing demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources and information.
· Fully capable of working collaboratively at the highest levels, orchestrating work with a good amount of attention to detail.
· Be knowledgeable of industry regulations and is able to pick up the changes and development quickly, with a flexible and learning posture.
· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA in Business, Marketing or Marketing Management preferred
· Languages – English (proficient level), Asian languages are advantageous.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.