New York /
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
💥 What will you do?
- Design and refine the Sales Process and create an Ideal Customer Profile for various market segments (geo, industry, size, etc.)
- Mentor and build the team's capabilities by leaning on the company's playbook and implementing your own
- Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, sales forecasting, and staff training to drive pipeline build, close rate, and support revenue growth
- Demonstrate creative leadership in the sales effort to expand customer base, including existing account expansion
- Define and implement repeatable sales strategies, processes and tactics that support the achievement of team and company goals
- Hire, develop, train, and scale a sales organization including Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure the team understands how their work aligns and relates to broader business goals and strategies
- Manage clear OKRs and KPIs set to measure activity, wins, revenue targets through management of individual sales pipelines
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
- You've spent 8+ years leading sales teams, developing growth strategy, and implementing accordingly
- At least 5 years of experience as a sales executive or VP of Sales in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience selling into Global 2000, large banks, or crypto market would be preferred
- Prior experience growing and managing global sales teams
- You are proactive, a hustler, and possess a player-coach mentality
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation
- You think in terms of patterns and systems. It's not enough to solve the problem once — you want to solve it forever
- Ability to work in ambiguous and vague environments and drive activity to completion independently
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance.
Salary + commission
Fully paid medical, dental and vision
401k with 4% employer match
Competitive PTO and sick days
A fun and collaborative work environment