Social & Digital Community Media Manager
⚡️ About Merkle Science
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
💥 What will you do?
As a Community & Social Media Manager, you will:
· Drive brand and company awareness all social media channels
· Manage, scale and increase the impact of our existing social channels - LinkedIn, Telegram, Medium, WhatsApp, YouTube and Twitter
· Launch, manage and scale community presence including Discord, Quora and Reddit
· Social media strategy and scheduling - planning content, copy and posting plans
· Work closely with design teams to produce any necessary assets
· Develop a social media calendar for all platforms, which is integrated with communications and product timelines
· Community management - actively monitor and respond to DMs and tags, etc.
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
· Create and implement social media strategies.
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
· Fluent in English.
· Basic knowledge of Crypto and the traditional finance markets (stocks, mutual funds, personal finance, etc) and the willingness to learn about crypto in detail
· A minimum of 3 years of experience running multiple social media platforms for an organization or agency.
· Deep understanding of social media platforms, especially, LinkedIn Twitter and Discord.
· Experience in analytical problem solving and quantitative analysis.
· Good understanding of the blockchain & cryptocurrency industry.
· Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease.
· Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for target audiences.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.