⚡️ About Merkle Science
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
As a Product Manager at Merkle Science, you will drive the vision, strategy, and execution. This role provides an opportunity to create massive business and customer impact because we are expanding in newer territories and a nuanced understanding of the crypto business is instrumental.
You will be embedded in one of our product tracks that are focused on the core roadmap domain. Also, by joining the Merkle Science family, you will be amongst the fractional few folks who have made it into the Blockchain Space early on by being a part of the family.
Own one of the core Merkle Science Products, its performance and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion around our Investigation product.
Collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to launch remarkably easy to use solutions while solving complex problems. It helps if you have a knack for tackling 'Jobs to Be Done' amongst all the noise.
Analyze platforms like Productboard, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Intercom, Figma Prototype and Gong to derive insights on usage, consumption, ideas and drive cross-functional alignment backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving and prioritizing in our roadmap.
Work towards adopting new features, conceptualize loops that fuel product-led growth and be responsible for overall retention and North Star Metrics that you will modify and define.
Run parallel bi-weekly sprints with the help of the design and dev team. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet. You should have an understanding of MVP and be comfortable launching crude projects at a fast pace.
Responsible for seamless execution, including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
- You have some experience with fast-paced product tracks and have led products, preferably Enterprise SaaS offerings in the past.
- You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the industry's early days, you will get ample opportunities to lead projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
- You think not as an engineer but as a user. That means you know how to solve the low hanging fruit first before jumping into solving challenging problems which are not always necessary to be solved in the first go.
- You understand the importance of concrete business metrics, product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding driven activation and naturally think along these lines.
- You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to product management. It would help if you have an eye for value. The Product is successful only if it's helping clients run their business effectively.
- You treat customer NPS as your holy grail but can weed out subjectivity from the customer inputs to keep items actionable.
- You value QA more than development and treat deadlines as set in stone unless there is a very good reason not to.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.