Account Executive - DACH
⚡️ About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform's best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
🌟 Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
The candidate can be based in London, Zurich/Zug or Berlin based on their preference
💥 What will you do?
- Be Part of the initial team in Europe and will lead strategic expansion into the DACH region
- Work closely with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in sales across our compliance products for blockchain companies and financial institutions
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 2-4 years of prior sales experience
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus
- Proven sales track record
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- High emotional intelligence and independent thinker
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.