⚡️ About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform's best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
🌟 Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
We, in the Quality engineering team, ensure that our systems and applications stay healthy, monitored, automated with consistent performance. We are looking for motivated individuals with a sharp eye for detail, who can come up with a testing strategy. You should seize this opportunity if you have a passion for understanding software internals, debug problems, write automated tests, find and fix issues to improve the customer experience. Quality engineering team will work with Software Development Engineers, Data Engineers and product managers to understand features, technical implementation, and maintenance of the products.
💥 What will you do?
- Design and develop test frameworks for functional test automation in UI and REST APIs.
- Orchestrate the testing framework for performance testing of all products.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test casesEstimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Work with the product and data engineering teams to ensure on time releases of sprint objectives.
- Ensure full understanding of the issues/bugs found and co-ordinate to get things done
👀 What are we looking for?
- Prior experience of a few years (3+ years) with building test automation using open source tools.
- Experience in any programming language, preferably python.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL.
- Prior experience working with a young and fast growing startup or product development companyUnderstanding of QA methodologies, Software product test life cycle and processes.
- Good track record of delivering automation solutions.
- A good team player with strong oral & communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adopt to any technologyAbility to build any test framework from scratch
📜 What process do we follow? (<2 weeks)
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through our job portal. All we ask for is a Resume. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within a week.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would build systems to solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet two other colleagues on the team who you would be working with. Here, you could discuss questions on stack, culture and some other things you might be interested in if you had a consideration for a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will open a bottle of champagne.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.