Senior Product Manager - U.S.A
New York /
⚡️ About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform's best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
🌟 Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
As a Senior Product Manager at Merkle Science, you will drive the vision, strategy, and execution. This role provides an opportunity to create massive business and customer impact because we are expanding in newer territories and a nuanced understanding of business is instrumental. Merkle is a very close-knit team, and we laugh everything out mostly. You will be embedded in one of our product tracks that are focused on the core roadmap domain. The work will be predominantly paired with the AVP of Product, responsible for the overall vision and roadmaps of the future. Also, by joining the Merkle Science family, you will be amongst the fractional few folks who have made it into the Blockchain Space early on by being a part of the family.
💥 What will you do?
- Own one of the core Merkle Science Products, its performance and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion around our Investigation Product.
- Collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to launch remarkably easy to use solutions while solving complex problems. It helps if you have a knack for tackling 'Jobs to Be Done' amongst all the noise.
- Act as a leader and coach within the Product Management team, collaborating with and mentoring junior PMs and Business Analysts, hiring new folks and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
- Analyze platforms like Productboard, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Intercom, Figma Prototype and Gong to derive insights on usage, consumption, ideas and drive cross-functional alignment backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving and prioritizing in our roadmap.
- Work towards adopting new features, conceptualize loops that fuel product-led growth and be responsible for overall retention and North Star Metrics that you will also get to modify and define.
- Run parallel bi-weekly sprints with the help of the design and dev team. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet. You should have an understanding of MVP and be comfortable launching crude projects at a fast pace.
- Be responsible for seamless execution, including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
- Spearhead Product Led Training and activation of both existing and new customers.
- Time and again, you will also be responsible for aiding the Sales and Marketing function using Salesforce and Hubspot to give us relevant metrics and measurements. The end goal of this stream would be defining the scope for product integrations or improvements, weekly reports, ARR growth and making the revenue model more predictable.
👀 What are we looking for?
- You have Some experience with fast-paced product tracks and have led products, preferably Enterprise SAAS offerings in the past.
- You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the industry's early days, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
- You think not as an engineer but as a user. That means you know how to solve the low hanging fruit first before jumping into solving challenging problems which are not always necessary to be solved in the first go.
- You understand the importance of concrete business metrics, product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding driven activation and naturally think along these lines.
- You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to product management. It would help if you had an eye for value. The Product is successful only if it's helping you run your business effectively and that. Y
- ou should have a funnel first approach and not a screen first approach. The success is determined by not how many people complete the loop we wanted to.
- You treat customer NPS as your holy grail but can weed out subjectivity from the customer inputs to keep items actionable.
- You value QA more than development and treat deadlines as set in stone unless there is a very good reason not to.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development, and working hours that we have not heard a single complaint against. We respect your weekends too. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.