Director of Global PR & Corporate Communication
New York /
⚡️ About Merkle Science
We are known industry-wide for our predictive crypto risk & intelligence platform's best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next-generation crypto threat detection, risk management, and compliance for businesses, banks, and government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crypto crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and crypto compliance and investigation training.
Backed by leading venture capital firms Darrow Holdings, Kraken Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic, Lunex Ventures and the Singapore Government-supported deep technology fund, SGInnovate, we enable businesses to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may transact with crypto safely.
🌟 Team and Role
Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to play a fundamental role in Merkle Science's geographic expansion. The company is seeking an experienced marketeer to create and execute programs that build brand awareness, drive thought leader status, and generate demand for the company’s solutions in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
💥 What will you do?
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to plan, execute and measure global communication strategies — drilling down into Merkle Science’s key markets.
- Building brand awareness and thought leader status with target audiences, partners, influencers, and investors in partnership with the PR and communications team and, where needed, by local agencies.
- Building key media relationships and leveraging Merkle Science’s spokespeople in key regions.
- Working across multiple channels to communicate Merkle Science’s value proposition and differentiators at scale in the competitive market.
- Creating and executing innovative multi-channel demand generation campaigns to enable sales to meet revenue targets in partnership with the wider Merkle Science marketing team.
- Planning and creating thought leadership content — both short- and long-form — to support Merkle Science’s business lines.
- Creating sales tools and marketing content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts to support the end-to-end client journey.
- Managing the team, projects, and stakeholders to ensure timely completion of campaigns and initiatives.
- Growing and building our partnership network to support our commercial objectives.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party agencies, partners, vendors, and influencers.
- Planning and executing world-class events and webinars.
- Working closely with sales to ensure that marketing leads are evaluated and progressed through the client buying process.
🙋 What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English.
- At least 7-10 years of prior strategic communications experience.
- Previous blockchain/crypto experience is preferred; compliance/fintech experience is a big plus.
- Ability to lead analysis, track metrics, build strategic insights, and find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease.
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus.
- Experience in Hubspot is advantageous
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development We respect your weekends too.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best in class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.