Solana Beach, CA
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination.
- Work directly with the customer to determine project requirements, develop a work plan, execute the work and deliver their part on the work performed.
- Analyze operational capability requirements and determine adequate technical solutions.
- Perform technical evaluations of contractor proposals for program management personnel and Government Contracting Officers.
- Develop acquisition strategy, project schedules, program plans, financial plans and other time-sensitive documentation.
- Develop Program budget and Contribution Margin forecasts
- Prepare and review contract Statements of Work and Contract Data Requirements Lists.
- Coordinate system schedules and requirements with USG personnel.
- Assist USG program managers in monitoring contractor schedule and performance.
- Research existing and evolving technology for application to the programs.
- Review, coordinate, and perform technical evaluations on Urgent Services Task Orders (USTOs)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience/Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secret clearance (required)
- Ten years of Project/Program management experience (desired)
- Fixed-win/Rotary-wing Pararescue/CASEVAC experience (desired)
- Experience with aviation operations in AFRICOM (desired)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (desired)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products to include Word, Excel, and Access (required)
- Proficiency with Adobe Products (desired)