Bell 412 Avionics Technician (Deployed)
AVT Qualified to work on Bell 412
Security Clearance Required
- Performs inspections, make adjustments and repairs, replaces components, and corrects any malfunctions or deficiencies with and without power applied to aircraft.
- Performs aircraft avionics maintenance in accordance with applicable technical data, SOPs and FAA/JAA regulations.
- Accesses, removes and re-installs aircraft components including mechanical and electrical which obstruct the performance of assigned repair/replace tasks.
- Assists with repairs on off-aircraft components such as switch panels, circuit breaker panels, and junction boxes.
- Performs basic mechanical and electrical removals and installations.
- Performs troubleshooting of all avionics/mission systems (as applicable) installed on the aircraft
- Documents work performed.
- Fabricates parts/wire harness and installs per engineering drawings and instructions
- Assists in troubleshooting off-aircraft components such as switch panels, circuit breaker panels, and junction boxes.
- Complies with all environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks such as cleaning aircraft using approved materials, methods and equipment
- Assists in updating and completion of work orders and operation details; assists with on-going maintenance tasks when avionics specific tasks are complete.
- Analyzes and develops solutions to complex electronic problems
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of Maintenance manuals and procedures in accordance with AOM Company and FAA regulations, Operations Specifications and any other related operational duty activities.
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
- Able to interact with customer making sure their needs are being met and always ready to solve any problem it may arise with a friendly and helpful demeanor.
- Prepare to work scheduled and unscheduled hours in a rotational, on call schedule to cover 24/7 deployed operation.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head
- Other duties and task may be assigned by Site lead and or Chief Maintenance/Pilot.
- Security Clearance (Required)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Ability to work in a team environment (Required)
- Ability to read engineering drawings (Required)
- FAA repair station experience required and Quality Assurance experience (Desired)