PC-12 A&P Mechanic (Deployed)
A&P Qualified to work on Pilatus PC-12
Security Clearance Required
- Completes all checks required by preflight and postflight maintenance manuals.
- Completes aircraft and engine maintenance as required or needed
- Follows established and normal aviation safety procedures and processes
- Maintains complete and accurate maintenance records
- Conducts scheduled inspections and completes follow-up as required
- Inspects engines, landing gear, instruments, pressurized sections, brakes, valves, pumps, air-conditioning systems and other aircraft related systems
- Completes necessary maintenance and repairs (replacements) on the aircraft, its subsystems, and components Repairs sheet metal or composite surfaces and assemblies
- Checks for and corrects corrosion, distortion and cracks in the fuselage, wings, tail, and other sub-assemblies IAW with applicable instructions and directives
- Ensures appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
- Position requires travel to OCONUS to perform duties and potentially work in austere locations.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of Maintenance manuals and procedures in accordance with AOM Company and FAA regulations, Operations Specifications and any other related operational duty activities.
- Prepare to work scheduled and unscheduled hours in a rotational, on call schedule to cover 24/7 deployed operation.
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
- Able to interact with customer making sure their needs are being met and always ready to solve any problem it may arise with a friendly and helpful demeanor.
- Other duties and task may be assigned by Site lead and or Chief Maintenance/Pilot.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head
- Security Clearance (Required)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- FAA A&P License (Required)
- Ability to work in a team environment (Required)
- Ability to read engineering drawings (Required)
- FAA repair station experience required and Quality Assurance experience (Desired)
- Sheetmetal/structure repair experience desirable