Hurlburt Field AFB, Florida
This position will be providing Logistics Support by converting old historical documents into an electronic forum (L-Drive) or external hardrives that complies with “Chapter 9, document control” of the Logistics Support Plan. Personnel will be scanning old historical paper documents (PO's, Packing Slips, BSI Receipts, Certificate of Conformance Documents, Etc.) and filing them based upon date. All items needing to be scanned have already been identified and will be labeled.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Personnel should be able to lift up to 50 pounds as the documents will be in bankers boxes weighing approx. 50 Lbs.
- Must be to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Merlin Global Services Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs; work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head.
- Extensive worldwide travel required.
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
Job descriptions are meant as summaries only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma plus:
- Experience with the M3 system & BSI systems a plus.
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience maintaining database systems including both electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
- Knowledge of standard office policies & procedures.
- Knowledge & ability to operate office equipment including e-mail, fax, copy machines.
- Ability to operate a personal computer terminal with a visual display unit and printer.
- Teamwork and communication skills to ensure coordination of maintenance actions within organization.
- Skilled in word processing/typing.
NOTE: Must possess and maintain an Active Secret Clearance
Merlin Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.