P3 Orion A&P (Deployed)
Performs repair and replacement of Airframe and Powerplant system components and accessories. Performs Pre-Flight, Thru-Flight, and Post Flight Inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshooting of aircraft systems. Perform engine runs as applicable. Follows established regulations, instructions, technical data, checklists, and safety procedures and processes. Maintain complete and accurate maintenance records/documentation. Conducts scheduled inspections and completes follow-up as required. Repairs sheet metal or composite surfaces and assemblies. Checks for and corrects corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, tail and other sub-assemblies IAW with applicable instructions and directives. Ensure proper operation and use of special test equipment and ground support equipment. Responsible to adhering to all applicable Foreign Object Damage prevention rules and regulations.
- Hold a turbo-prop flight engineer rating in the Lockheed P-3 aircraft, and who have at least ten (10) years experience with maintenance and operations of P-3 Orion aircraft
- Must have A&P license
- Must own a basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
- Must have a Secret security clearance
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Active security clearance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly experienced flight operations Project Manager who is also a highly experienced P-3 Captain with a minimum of ten (10) years experience managing P-3 flight operations, and who is also qualified to fly as Captain on the B-200, and who holds an FAA Air Transport Pilot Certificate
- Must be familiar with P3 aircraft systems, tools, drawings, schematics, and normal safety requirements
- Quality Assurance experience a plus
- FAA A&P License
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head
Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management and/or implied by task
All work is performed in accordance with applicable manufacturer maintenance manuals, company directives, our other approved data.
Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Merlin Global Services Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)