Full-Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
We are seeking multiple candidates to perform full-motion video (FMV) intelligence analysis in support of U.S. Government airborne ISR operations. You will work on the Government site as part of a PED team and must be capable of working on a rotating shift schedule, including holidays and weekends as needed to support operations. You will be responsible for exploiting collected FMV and applying intelligence information / principles to produce intelligence products and reports for distribution. You will also be responsible for evaluating, interpreting, and integrating intelligence data and products/reports. This includes compiling intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level Government personnel and collaborating with other imagery/geospatial analysts and subject matter experts.
- One (1) year of current experience in FMV intelligence analysis and Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience as follows:
- DoD Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Certification as an intelligence professional (i.e., MOS, DoD MI School)
- Experience using at least three (3) of the following systems/software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience with U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force manned and unmanned airborne ISR systems.
- Experience with airborne ISR FMV platforms/systems and programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Earth
Associates degree with two (2) years of current ISR/FMV experience
High School Diploma with three (3) years of current ISR/FMV experience
Travel: Less than 10%