Pod Technician (Deployed)
Merlin Global Services is a leader in all aspects of manned and unmanned Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and mission support. Our corporate culture strives to ensure the success of our customers and mission partners by providing agile ISR flight operations, maintenance, engineering, and training services.
- Knowledge of reading blueprints, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals.
- Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft, preference in avionics/electrical systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment; knowledge of using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function.
- Solid understanding of A/C & D/C electricity
- Hands on experience with performing all A/C wire terminations
- Fiber Optic certification (preferred)
- Soldering certification (preferred)
- FAA repair station experience (preferred)
- FCC License (preferred)
- Fiber optic termination, cleaning, inspection, repair (preferred)
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Our employees are our most important asset and the reason for our success. As a reflection of our dedication to our employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Plan
- Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan, with Company matching contributions
- Education Reimbursement
- Professional Development