Solana Beach, CA
This is a full time 40 hour per week position from Monday - Friday.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience / Education Requirements:
· Associates Degree , preferred focus in Marketing or Business
· Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Minimum Physical Experience:
☒Sitting 80 % of time ☒Standing 10 % of time ☒Walking 10 % of time ☒ lifting up to 10-20 lbs. ☒ Carrying ☒ Pushing ☒ Pulling ☐ Climbing ☒ Balancing ☒ Stooping ☒ Kneeling ☐ Crouching ☐ Crawling ☒ Reaching ☒ Speaking ☒ Hearing ☒ Seeing ☒ Depth Perception ☒ Color Vision