Senior Acquisition Support Manager
Air Force Support Services
This position is a Senior Acqusition Manager for the Medium Altitude UAS Division supporting the MQ-9 Reaper System Program Office .
Secret Clearance Required
- Providing advisory and draft documentation assistance in planning and organizing acquisition management activities in aircraft research, development, production, and lifecycle acquisition and sustainment activities.
- Development of long-range plans, roadmaps, mission area plans, and other formal / informal planning documents.
- Support Contractor Logistics Support (CLS), Depot Transition, and Business Case Analysis efforts.
- Provide advisory and draft documentation support for developing, reviewing, coordinating, implementing, and monitoring acquisition management plans.
- Provide technical and feasibility analyses, for PM evaluation of multi-faceted sustainment efforts of the MQ-1/MQ-9 systems.
- Provide advisory and draft documentation to support the establishment, tracking and management of numerous sustainment requirements for MQ-1/MQ-9 system upgrades and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree and fourteen (14) years' experience in a field relevant to functional area; or
- Master's degree and ten (10) years' experience in functional area; or
- eighteen (18) years in functional area without a degree. At least five (5) years of that experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.