Field Service Representative I
Clovis AFB, NM
· The primary task is that of an avionic system or mechanic system FSR.
· Provides CONUS M-Systems Field support for mission systems maintenance.
· Provides OCONUS deployment support.
· Performs all matters pertaining to the daily maintenance and inspection. Advise on logistics and operation of advanced electronic/electro-optic (EO)/radar avionics systems.
· Interface with customer personnel at all levels.
· Provide on-site/on-equipment engineering assistance and technical advice including troubleshooting, engineering analysis and interpretation of results to customer personnel.
· Assist with all aspects of equipment operations including installation, maintenance, operation techniques, adjustment, calibration, trouble shooting, bench check, routine maintenance, inspection and intermediate level repair.
· Provide advice in the identification of, and instruction on the use of special tools, handling equipment and test equipment associated with avionic systems.
· Provide advice and assistance on the use of and interpretation of Technical orders, Engineering Change Proposals and other related technical publications.
· Provide on-going surveillance of shop maintenance and safety practices, provide technical advice and recommend corrective measures necessary to insure adequate maintenance and safety procedures are followed to minimize future problems.
· Provide liaison through which information related to maintenance and operational problems can be quickly disseminated up/down the chain of command.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience / Education Requirements:
· Current security clearance.
· Completion of training requirements mandated by customer.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5-10 years of related experience.
· The ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings and block diagrams.
· Requires extensive experience with stated systems, preferably with MRI systems hardware in service with DOD agencies worldwide.
· Experience in troubleshooting, operation, modification and inspection methods relative to the installed systems is essential.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.