Head of Sales
Go To Market – Sales /
Meroxa's mission is to make real-time data architectures more approachable to all developers. Today, building real-time data infrastructure means choosing between taking 6+ months to integrate a commercial product, 6+ months with your most skilled engineers' time to cobble together open source projects, or hiring a specialized team of experts at $200k+ per person to build and maintain your systems. We believe everyone regardless of expertise, company size, or available resources should be able to leverage real-time data infrastructure in minutes not months.
We're looking for a talented and experienced candidate to build our sales organization. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in closing mid-market and enterprise deals. As the first sales hire, you'll be responsible for laying the foundation for years to come. You'll be supported by a world class team to make sure you have every resource to be successful.
If you're interested in:
- Selling and closing mid-market and enterprise deals
- Building a world class sales teams from scratch
- Providing leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring & training
- Developing specific and targeted goals to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Implementing best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes
- Collaborating with the rest of the Leadership Team to help Meroxa achieve their revenue goals
...apply at the link below😎
You might be a fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a field sales role as an account executive
- You have a proven track record of selling in the data, analytics, and/or developer platform industries
- You've built, managed, and lead a sales organization with a healthy, inclusive culture
- You have the ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, and ‘figure stuff out’ quickly and effectively
- You have good people instincts and be able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company
- You're eager for a very hands-on role, where you’ll be asked to take on and run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, and learn quickly
- You're highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
Benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries - We know you're in high demand, so we aim to be in the top 10% of salaries based on what you'd make in a comparable role living in Silicon Valley
Remote work - Work from where you want to around the world. We've been a remote first company from day one. Also, we supply whatever hardware and software you need to do your job from home.
Health, dental, & vision - Meroxa offers PPO and HMO plans for you, your family, or domestic partner. We pay 75% and you pay 25%
Unlimited vacation - We know you'll love working at Meroxa so much that you'll want to stay heads down every day and night but seriously we want you to take the time you need to bring your best self to work.
Paid parental leave - When you welcome a new baby, Meroxa encourages you to take up to 16 weeks leave as primary and secondary caregiver at 100% paid salary.
And more... We're constantly looking at ways we can improve our employee experience through service offerings(401k, student loan payback, discount programs, self service training, mental health, etc...)
Meroxa was founded by DeVaris Brown and Ali Hamidi. We've spent years working together building the world's best PaaS experience for web apps at Heroku and want to bring that same magical experience to the data ecosystem.
We've been building our platform since early 2020 and are backed by some amazing investors(Drive, Root Ventures, Amplify Partners, Village Global, and Hustle Fund) and angels who've been in senior engineering and leadership roles at companies like GitHub, Looker, Heroku, Datadog, Autodesk, WePay, and TheRealReal.
Meroxa is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.