Engineering – Engineering /
Meroxa is looking for a talented engineering manager to help grow our team. As the first engineering manager at Meroxa you'll help lay the ground work for what engineering management will look like at Meroxa.
If you are interested in...
- Building effective teams.
- Collaborating effectively with engineers, technical partners, product and other stake holders to sustainably deliver project.
- Teaching, mentoring and supporting engineers to level up our collective capabilities and knowledge
- Working in a culture of feedback, inclusion and engineering excellence.
- Creating diverse and inclusive engineering teams.
...Meroxa is the place for you, so fill out the application below :-)
You will be a fit for this role if...
- You've managed highly effective engineering teams.
- You have a strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience with software engineering, and designing large scale systems.
- You prioritize building the right thing that provides the most customer value.
- You listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization, while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind.
- You work well cross-functionally and your co-workers at all levels and across all teams trust you.
Benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries - We know you're in high demand, so we aim to be in the top 10% of salaries based on what you'd make as a Silicon Valley engineer.
Remote work - Work from where you want. We've been a remote first company from day one. Also, we supply whatever hardware and software you need to do your job from home.
Health, dental, & vision - Meroxa offers PPO and HMO plans for you, your family, or domestic partner. We pay 75% and you pay 25%
Unlimited vacation - We know you'll love working at Meroxa so much that you'll want to stay heads down every day and night but seriously we want you to take the time you need to bring your best self to work.
Paid parental leave - When you welcome a new baby, Meroxa encourages you to take up to 16 weeks leave as primary caregiver and up to 6 weeks leave as secondary caregiver, at 100% paid salary.
And more... We're constantly looking at ways we can improve our employee experience through service offerings(401k, student loan payback, discount programs, self service training, mental health, etc...)
Meroxa was founded by DeVaris Brown and Ali Hamidi. We've spent years working together building the world's best PaaS experience for web apps at Heroku and want to bring that same magical experience to the data ecosystem.
We've been building our platform since early 2020 and are backed by some amazing investors(Root Ventures, Amplify Partners, Village Global, Drive Capital, and Hustle Fund) and angels who've been in senior engineering and leadership roles at companies like GitHub, Looker, Heroku, Datadog, Autodesk, WePay, and TheRealReal.
Meroxa is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.